The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Project DRKHRSE 2013 GT Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Probably. Check the taps, they're the first time i have used those. Just slide the obd2 port towards the firewall and it will come free and there should be enough slack to inspect the taps and wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was thinking the same thing Chris I had an issue using those taps with the Auto-blip and had to redo one of them on the clutch wire. I will check them out and let you know. Just to confirm Can + should be on the wire coming from pin 6 and CAN - should be on wire from pin 14?

j3st3r

Brian S.
Tennessee
Hi there. What is the thread of the fitting to connect to the fill plug of the Whiteline watts link. Also, how did you plug the stock vent hole? I am planning on doing the same thing.

I will have to check on the thread for the cover, I am sure it was some kind of NPT thread. Not sure which stock vent hole you are referring to, the axle already has a plug in it from the factory, and typically the stock vent cap is on the top of the stock diff cover. Since the whiteline replaces the diff cover all together that cap is eliminated

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel