The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

pulled the trigger on a DSS driveshaft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
ace72ace said:
What is the ETA for the DS? Wouldn't it be a hoot if both the DS and the MGW arrived on the same day? Make sure you put that boat anchor stock DS on the scale once the swap is complete, heard it's around 43lbs? Also if you can pay attn. how your Boss behaves/feels dropping it into reverse and see if you lose much of the 'clunk', if any exists. I've only observed this on older land yachts with over 100k on them and auto trans, haven't noticed much 'clunk' out of the wife's GT.

I guess there's no real way to quantify the level smoothness you get once you upgrade, but it's worth a shot to ask.
damn man you are spot on. both arrive today!!! dont know if I can wait to the weekend to install the parts. calling for rain today and tomorrow so perhaps thursday.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Psychic hotline got nothin' on me! Sounds like your calendar will be booked this week.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel