The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pulled the trigger on the PSS and OE wheel question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Discount Tire
295/35ZR19XL 104Y B MICH PILOT SUPER SPORTS

Tire Rack
265/40ZR-19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport XL

all 4 should be here by Friday

Tire Rack didn't have 295/35s and Discount didn't have 265/40s so... :)

Does anyone have a 5star wheel config in Matte Black ? I dont like the forgestars that much. The Vossens look incredible but its a matte graphite and im thinking it would be too light of a color. Im trying to get as close to my tiger hood as possible.

Or i could powder coat the stock sandblast/powdercoat quoted 150.oo per. The color is called Batmobile matte black hahaha

Any suggestions ?

tks,
Rob
016_zps8426cb1e.jpg

steveespo said:
Great tires, I have the 265/40s on the front and they are a little tall, they rub the top of the fender liner when on track, 35 series would be better if available.
Steve

Good to know - i'm not lowered yet but when i do , i'll probably do t springs.

Any suggestions on 5 star config wheels in matte black ? If anyone has photoshop skills, can you change the stock wheel to matte black ? haha I has no skillz

LP Heaven said:
Or maybe i should ask what are the wheels on the banner picture and to they come in 19s ?

The wheels look like Forgestar CF-5's. Here is what those wheels look like on the move. I don't have any still shots.

tnaz.jpg

06mach1 said:
The wheels look like Forgestar CF-5's. Here is what those wheels look like on the move. I don't have any still shots.

tnaz.jpg

Damn they do look good and imo better without the center cap.

I can confirm the PSS's work a hell of a lot better the Pirelli's when it's 25 outside. They grip like rubber and not plastic.

maybe?

http://www.cjponyparts.com/niche-milan-wheel-19inx9-5in-35-offset-dark-tinted-face-and-matte-black-2005-2014/p/W531-V/maybe ?

w531-v_1.87.jpg

They look nice too

Fronts arrived late yesterday - rears should be here today. 3 favorite words.......out for delivery :)

1623658_10202754495617498_1248891079_n_zps4bd4da31.png

TMO Supporting Vendors