The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pulled the trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I ordered a 2013 Boss today, white with no options. I was on the fence about the Recaro seats, but as big as I am the stock seats are more comfortable. Now the wait begins...

JonW said:
I ordered a 2013 Boss today, white with no options. I was on the fence about the Recaro seats, but as big as I am the stock seats are more comfortable. Now the wait begins...

how big are you? i ask because my cousin is 6'7" and 295 at the time when he road in my car and commented that the seats were very comfortable. those are the two must have options for most of us hate to see someone pass them up without knowing for sure they dont like them.

Congratulations! Do you know what quarter your build will be?

The dealer had a Boss in stock as well as a Mustang with the base manual seats (used in the non-Recaro Boss). The Recaros were more comfortable, but they pressed against my kidneys too much, making them unpleasant. So I went with the base seats.

The dealer is expecting a Boss allocation any time, so we'll know more about build dates then.

TMO Supporting Vendors