The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pulse ring high RPM competition??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monaca Pa
Bought the Ford Performance pulse ring M-12A227-CJ13 and compared it to my 2016 GT PP one that came on my car.. They look identical 😱 I thought the teeth were supposed to be shorter.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Bought the Ford Performance pulse ring M-12A227-CJ13 and compared it to my 2016 GT PP one that came on my car.. They look identical 😱 I thought the teeth were supposed to be shorter.
Compare the depth of the valley on the widest spaced teeth. The CJ pulse ring has a shallower valley on just that one space.

Monaca Pa
Compare the depth of the valley on the widest spaced teeth. The CJ pulse ring has a shallower valley on just that one space.
I called Ford Performance and I have the correct one. They told me they weld between the large space and make it taller. You can see the grind marks and the back has new part number engraved.

image.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel