The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Purchase a 12 or 13 (Hard to Decide)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$2500 under sticker is an awesome price...drive it like you stole it (well you kind of did!). Enjoy and congrats!

Enjoy your new Boss, Do you know about the Carlisle Ford Nationals, you are very close, June 1st - June 3, great weekend, there is a link to this show on here, planning on being there with my Boss, looks like we could have a good gathering of our new cars, last year there was only 4 new ones.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
KYBOSSLS said:
Enjoy your new Boss, Do you know about the Carlisle Ford Nationals, you are very close, June 1st - June 3, great weekend, there is a link to this show on here, planning on being there with my Boss, looks like we could have a good gathering of our new cars, last year there was only 4 new ones.
I am going to be there with my boss. I entered the downtown parade as well

Had a Red /White standard Boss for a few months before I bought my Black/Red LS,.... actually prefer Red/white color to all the other Bosses,....I also prefer the two tone paint scheme and blacked out rockers.......as far as the 12 versus 13,....the 13 is to Shelbyish in both looks and features to me ,so why not just get the Shelby?, a slightly used maybe new 012 GT500 and get a few more bells and whistles and hp's.....as a previous poster noted the 12 is more raw.

cf6mech said:
Had a Red /White standard Boss for a few months before I bought my Black/Red LS,.... actually prefer Red/white color to all the other Bosses,....I also prefer the two tone paint scheme and blacked out rockers.......as far as the 12 versus 13,....the 13 is to Shelbyish in both looks and features to me ,so why not just get the Shelby?, a slightly used maybe new 012 GT500 and get a few more bells and whistles and hp's.....as a previous poster noted the 12 is more raw.

That is why I got the 2012 Boss a couple days ago. The more I looked at the 12 and 13 side by side I preffered the 12. Could not be happier.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel