The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Back for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traded Boss for 42 year Dream Car......long story short before Vietnam I wanted a Challenger, a plum crazy Challenger came out while I was in Vietnam. Dodge gave me a second chance to get a plum crazy Challenger so I did it a plumb crazy Challenger SRT8 Core.
Now I have oil and filter for the boss's next oil change but since I traded it didn't happen. Anybody want the Motorcraft 5w-50 full synthetic motor oil, 9 quarts and the filter Motorcraft FL 500 S?
Also have the pipes pipe bomb axle back exhaust that is available to anybody that would like to have it.
I am always between Fort Walton Beach and Mobile, Alabama working there living in Fort Walton Beach. Anybody that wants the oil and filter or the exhaust make me an offer. I would rather have it local but will ship the exhaust I don't think I can ship the oil.
This is a chance to get this stuff cheap, make the offer guys I don't need it anymore!

Re: No more Boss

:'(Sorry to see you lose the Boss, but if the Challenger makes you happy, that is the way you should go! I've always been a Ford fan, however your new Challenger is cool...good luck with it. Plus thank you for your time an service!!

Sorry to see you sell your Boss but have fun with the Challenger.

Back in the Fall of 2010 before I ordered my Boss I drove a Challenger SRT8 and Camaro SS to make sure the Mustang was the car for me. I didn't have any doubts but it was a good excuse to drive more cars. I was very impressed with the fit and finish of the Challenger plus they look terrific. I drove an orange one with the Recaro like seats that was fully loaded. The little details like mounting the battery in the trunk was very nice. Enjoy your new car.

If you were local i'd def snatch them up. Im about due for a change here. Not sure shipping would make it worth it for either of us.

killerwill13 said:
I'm in Pensacola. I think I've seen your boss around. I'd be interested into the oil and filter. Do you got any other boss stuff?
We could meet half way, I'm in FWB for the weekend. PM or email me your phone # and we'll talk.

You at least did it right. Plum crazy is one of my favorite car colors, right after Sonic Blue.

Details on Axle Back I want to sell:
Pypes Axle Back Pype Bomb with 4" Resonated Tips
Polished Stainless Steel
Pypes # SFM76MS
Pypes List $350.90
Sell $150 + Ship

hotrodnut said:
Details on Axle Back I want to sell:
Pypes Axle Back Pype Bomb with 4" Resonated Tips
Polished Stainless Steel
Pypes # SFM76MS
Pypes List $350.90
Sell $150 + Ship
I am posting current pictures of these Axle Backs from this past weekend.
b29j.jpg

bzap.jpg

swf5.jpg

roqg.jpg

du89.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors