The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

QTP is looking for a 302 for our Electric Cutouts NY/NJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTP is looking for a 302 to do an install of our QTP 302 Electric Cutouts. Just need the car to make up the install instructions. Only need it for the day or 2. The benefit would be a FREE INSTALL! You will just have to pay for the parts.Can choose from standard toggle switch or the new wireless remotes.
We are located in Midland Park, NJ.

Our address is
Quick Time Performance
23 Birch Street
Bldg A
Midland Park, NJ 07432

Please email us if you are interested at [email protected]

Here is a picture of the prototype.
QTEC302.jpg

Jza1736 said:
$500 for parts seems expensive

I don't want to bad them and this is not my intent but that is a lot considering you can find a good personal sound with a set of discs cut to size. They are easy to replace/remove but I am hitting the track this weekend with them in (7/8). One of the problems I see with these is adding them to one of the lowest points on the Boss. I think I would damage them on the trailer. These might work for some, no doubt but like power seats how often do you move them after you find a good setting?

The first time I looked under my car it occurred to me that the flanges where the discs are fitted in the side exhaust seems an ideal location to fit an electric cut-out.

Although is may bit superfluous, the novelty of having with a switch mounted inside the car to make more (or less) noise at will is appealing to me. I’ll be buying a set of these cut-outs for sure.

2012Boss said:
Jza1736 said:
$500 for parts seems expensive

I don't want to bad them and this is not my intent but that is a lot considering you can find a good personal sound with a set of discs cut to size. They are easy to replace/remove but I am hitting the track this weekend with them in (7/8). One of the problems I see with these is adding them to one of the lowest points on the Boss. I think I would damage them on the trailer. These might work for some, no doubt but like power seats how often do you move them after you find a good setting?
And for a bigger savings yet, just pull the discs :D

TMO Supporting Vendors