The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

qualified 2nd at VIR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 32 qualified 2nd..Jordan Taylor was subbing for the regular driver in the Z28 and I guess didn't get the "sandbagging" memo because he had the field covered by almost 6 tenths.

That's awesome. Good luck during the race.

Dig-It

Kevin
VA
BTW, we did stop be the Corvettes pit sporting our new Phoenix ball caps while they were putting the #3 back together from its off-road adventure this morning.

Well we short pitted the 32 to try a different strategy and it didn't work out. Also Burford was beating the back out of the car so AJ "adjusted" him and got a drive through. Preston was caught up with a spinning ST class car and bent some bodywork. It turned terminal about an hour later. Right now we're in 10th with about 15 to go. The 2nd place camaro has come from (I think) dead last.....nice huh?

Rob, nice meeting you today. Dig-it, didn't know you were there, otherwise would have said Hi. I will there next weekend running my car at the PCA Labor Day event if you live close by. Bill

It was nice to see the support, we try to be as open as possible. Hope the folks that stopped bye received some good info that they can use.....oh btw imsa took the engines out of at least 1 of the camaros. Maybe they're starting to catch on.

Rob,

I know I'm late but great job on qualifying and nice job during the race! You need to keep AJ under control!!! ;)

mwilson7 said:
Rob,

I know I'm late but great job on qualifying and nice job during the race! You need to keep AJ under control!!! ;)

I'm on AJs side this time, Buford was the guy that took out half the field at Lime rock a few years ago before being fired from Roush, he also squeezed us against the wall jn Sebring qualifying, in this case we caught and passed him, but couldn't pull away from him because he kept hitting us in the corners..so AJ "adjusted " him. We also came from the penalty back up to finish behind him by the end of the race. IMO they might be getting a little chafed that we are doing so well.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
mwilson7 said:
Rob, I know I'm late but great job on qualifying and nice job during the race! You need to keep AJ under control!!! ;)

...on a side note... Mr. Wilson, hope China is treating you and your family well! Guess you won't make Hastings this year either ;)

Take care, and thanks for all of your help!

Rob - Didn't Buford also cause the huge accident at Road America?

John - China's going great! VERY interesting experience both professionally and personally! You will be interested to know that I officially joined the Boss family just before I left so when I return you may see me at an event or two.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
mwilson7 said:
John - China's going great! VERY interesting experience both professionally and personally! You will be interested to know that I officially joined the Boss family just before I left so when I return you may see me at an event or two.

Awesome!

mwilson7 said:

I believe it was Lime Rock but in any case it was epic

mwilson7 said:

Did you find an S? Enjoy your stay in China.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel