The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Question about shops in Cali.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
As most of you know, I brought my Boss from Florida to Cali and am still registered in Fl. So my question is if I got exhaust pieces which would cause the car to fail emissions, i.e. LT, would shops do the work to install them for me? I can guess the answer is yes, but for a price. I can understand shops not wanting to touch that with a 10 ft pole but with my car being 'immune' to Ca's emissions testing, I could see them maybe being 'ok' with it.

Also, what reputable shops/tuners are in the greater Bay Area, preferably San Jose or south, that might be willing to do an install like that? Thanks.

Check with Borelli Motorsports in San Jose and ask for Addison Lee. They work on another members car and should be able to handle all your needs including on track coaching.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Appreciate the information from both of you guys. I'll keep them both in mind when the time comes to get the car to the shop.

TMO Supporting Vendors