The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Question about wheel centering rings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highpower11 said:
You can purchase a set of aluminum hub centric rings from 1010tires.com I had a set of these on some aftermarket wheels and they worked perfectly. http://www.1010tires.com/accessories/T3/0mm---0mm-Hub-Centre-Rings-(Set-of-4)-HRMX-1011-p60632
Does anyone know the size needed for Forgestar wheels and our hubs (to replace those plastic rings)?

you need the inner diameter to be 70.5mm and the other diameter is based on your wheel bore size, which most likely you'll have to measure yourself.

IMO, there's nothing wrong with plastic hub centric rings. I'd just put some anti-seize on them and slap them in.

blacksheep-1 said:
Not a fan of hub rings, just something else to go wrong, we can't use them on our cars in pit stops anyway.
That's good enough for me. Like John I run the Forgestars without hubcentric rings and ran the Enkeis that way before them. I'm running so much spacer now it wouldn't matter and I got that looking at a Boss 302S RACE CAR that was competing in Trans Am that way.

TMO Supporting Vendors