The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Question on Owner's Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello all.

I picked my BOSS 302 up 2nd hand and was wondering if there is any way that I can order a replacement owner's kit from FORD for my car? This didn't come with the car when I purchased it and I do not know if the original owner even got it to be honest.

I would love to get a kit or buy a kit from somewhere. IF anyone has info please let me know.

I'm assuming it's only for the original owner, but it's worth asking...

You are correct in your assumption that only Original Owners are privy to the Boss Owner's Kit. You are at the mercy of the original owner if they decide to include it when they sell the car. Some will, some will keep it, & some greedy ones will put it up on Ebay. In my opinion It should stay with the car...............

Check the links below.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=4463.0

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=17.0

I managed to get mine shipped to a buddy in USA and then my son collected it and brought it back so im now a happy Owners kit Owner :)

i see they updated the book for 2013 as well, cool

How the heck do you manage to get the owner's kit anyway? I'm the first owner, the dealership didn't seem to have any idea, recommended I contact Ford directly. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to go about getting my kit. FYI I bought/got the car last October, and haven't heard a peep from anyone about the kit.

You're supposed to get it automatically when you purchase a new Boss. The wait is usually a month to three or more. You seem to be long overdue. There was a number to call in one of the threads concerning the Owner's Kit. Try your luck with a search for it.

Hermit said:
How the heck do you manage to get the owner's kit anyway? I'm the first owner, the dealership didn't seem to have any idea, recommended I contact Ford directly. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to go about getting my kit. FYI I bought/got the car last October, and haven't heard a peep from anyone about the kit.

Bought my car in March, kit came in April. Maybe you should call Ford Racing, I believe they are who ship it.

Hermit said:

Send an e-mail to [email protected] make sure to put down your VIN number, dealer's details and the date of purchase and they will sort it out for you, (did for me anyways)

Maybe a moderator could create a sticky thread about who to contact if your missing one

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
I bought my car May 30th and just got wind that it was sent to my home address just a week back! So it does indeed take 8-10 weeks. I'll share the contents once I am in receipt.

TMO Supporting Vendors