The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Question on value of stock LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone know how much I should ask for my 2013 LS with 7700 miles all stock. I'm looking at buying a new car and the dealer is asking me what I want for mine? Not really sure what is fair...40k is that too low? 45?
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

johna,

As recently as this past August, I was offered sticker by a private party for my stock 2013 SBY LS (#701) with less than 5k miles.

Unfortunately, dealers typically want a steep discount from a seller so there is an adequate margin to make a profit on.

Have you considered trying to sell it direct to an interested private party? They're out there, you just have to have some patience...

REAL 1

Death smiles at everyone. Army Rangers smile back.
Johna: Any time you trade in a car you are going to take a hair cut. You trade off expediency for money and time.

I just got $35,000 for my 2012 CO Boss with 5800 on the clock in a trade. I know I could have gotten a a couple to a few thousand more on a private sale.

I traded it for another Boss ironically. A '012 LS in Ingot Silver with 1000 miles on the clock, very low production number LS046. All paper work and owners kit. I paid $46K for the LS.

I have seen some Boss advertised for as much as $50K.

You should be able to get $45K (approx.) IMHO if the car is mint and has all paperwork. $40K is too low IMHO.

I recently had a 2013 LS totaled by Insurance Company. (Vandalism/Attempted Theft) Car had 1700 miles. They paid out $47,500.00
I missed out on two different cars at the same price. Ultimately I purchased a 2013 LS with 20 miles on it for $47,111.00

This car is LS 020 with matching vin

I paid that price, because I WANTED another LS

The cars are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

I will say that for some reason the Black cars appear harder to find, or at least when I was looking.

Thanks everyone I appreciate the advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel