The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Queston for the LS guys...or anyone with a rear seat delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys I have a question. I have a 2013 Boss that I recently installed a FRPP rear seat delete and X-brace kit (same kit as Laguna Seca). When I put all my interior panels back together, I noticed that the interior quarter panel trim around the bottom of the quarter window doesn't seem to be quite as flush as it was before I installed the kit. I noticed that the trim can easily be pushed down, exposing the metal underneath (as if it isn't seating close enough to the quarter window). I tried pushing down trim on another mustang with rear seats, and the plastic cannot be pushed down like this. I cannot figure out how these panels could possibly be installed wrong, so anyone with a rear seat delete, is your trim the same way? The panels are held onto the body with only one clip and 3 push pins, so I'm guessing just the fact that the rear seats are not putting pressure on the panels is causing this. I'm hoping this is normal so I don't have to tear everything apart. Anyone have the same thing? Thanks!

11050218_10205937295768916_4422536734701405349_n.jpg

10250311_10205937280968546_4001093362220192468_n.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pics, its the best I've got.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel