The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Quote of the Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

At Sebring last weekend I was talking to a Boss owner that was at Track Attack the same week as Rick, Charlie, Andy and myself but in the 2 day class with Gary.

He told me "I was in the same class as Cloud9 and he was just as fast as any of the instructors there" That is saying a lot since the instructors teaching our class were some of the best out there.

It's not the first time I heard this ......

Joe Foster told me that if I promised to keep Gary off his tail he'd tell me how high the rev limiter is set on the 302R's. ;) I told him I couldn't promise that. :D

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Hense the answer to the mysterious sonic booms in the Dakotas that the Air Force has been trying to figure out for years. I bet Gary was driving near Roswell in 1947 too.

TMO Supporting Vendors