The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Race Red Boss 302 with 17K at Woodhouse!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, posting on TMO so every color starts with the RACE adjective , ha. We just got in a super clean , 17,400 mile Boss 302 and it appears to have the original tires still. Rims are curbrash free and though I just looked it over quickly this am, the car looks extremely clean. Great color , not commonly seen, so call me if I can help you coordinate a purchase. Remember, I am not actively selling, I am essentially an Automotive Concierge for all 17 of our stores and I just listed this as it looks primo. TMO folks can always call me at 402-677-5864 and I promise to only talk about autocrossing , racing , and Mustangs for only about an hour or so, ha, ha.
Seriously , clean machine and asking price is in the 32K range if I remember correctly - and a well above average car!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Supposedly two owner car, no race activity, and will get more info tomorrow as having them check with the past owner and I will be out of the office this afternoon.

But , yes, you can still call my cell , anytime, and in fact I prefer that!

Surely sounds like a Primo Boss with only 17,400 miles.I'm sad to see original Boss owners not hanging on to their cars.but they must want to latch on to the newer stuff....my Boss is fine with me..;)
I agree, I think most former Boss owners will regret selling their cars in 10 or 15 years.

It didn’t take that long for me. ;)

Bay Area
I planned on keeping my Boss but someone gave me a deal I couldn’t say no too. Then while I had both the Boss and Shelby I drove them right after each other and decided someone else could enjoy the Boss since I couldn’t drive both. It’s not my retirement fund so I don’t think I’ll regret it at all.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Checked with the second owner and he regrets not having the Boss, but it just didn't fit in his lifestyle at present. He washed and waxed it to within an inch of it's life and from his conversations with the first owner, the trend seemed to be imbedded in the DNA of the Red Rocket. Super clean car and third time is a charm --- it should finally see the track !?

Always call my cell for info, but this is one extra clean, stock , Boss 302.

402-677-5864

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
One of the guys sold the red Beast to a young man from Lincoln , Nebraska. Was hoping to sell to someone on TMO, as this was an extremely immaculate Boss, but I was able to chat with the young man and he has the website info, so hopefully we will get a new TMO member? He is a mechanical engineering student , so he is sure to find this Forum helpful with the wealth of information provided by all the Machineheads on this site!!??!!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel