The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Racers360 Official Setup Guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone!

SO many of you have asked our coaches at Racers360 what changes you should make if you are struggling with a specific setup issue. We listened and we went off and worked with our pro coach and pro engineers to put together a driving technique and setup potential change list that you can reference.

Simply click on the buttons that associate with the issues you have and see our professionally approved potential changes.

As always we sincerely hope this helps all of you! And yes, when you work with Racers360 pro coaches they can help you identify what are setup issues and what car problems may be caused by your driving inputs.

We also see this as an open sourced decision tree, so if you have recommendations please feel free to share them with us!

Enjoy!

https://racers360.com/racecar-driver-education/the-official-racecar-setup-guide/

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Great stuff, Huge fan of racers360.... found it a big step up from the driving schools I went too down here.. Cheaper too!! ( I hope they do not see this post)

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Had a crash in the rain so will be fighting for second place this season (should have watched your video sooner Lol!). Will be sending in a video in August once I get my rear wing on and the car all sorted. We take July off because of winter down here, but will be looking forward to seeing your review.

TMO Supporting Vendors