The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Raceway Park Midlands (Coucil Bluffs, IA) BMW school Jun 9-10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
The Iowa BMW Club has openings available for their driving school/track weekend at Raceway Park of the Midlands on Jun 9-10. Signup ends June 5th.

They have very good instructors and classroom instruction to teach people on their first track event, or seasoned drivers to take their skills to the next level.
I just completed a BMW school at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota. My instructor was a Formula driver in his past. I rode along Sunday morning with him driving his daughter's Mini Cooper - wow, that was impressive.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/event...-raceway-park-of-midlands-bmw-cca-iowa-572712

drano38

Wayne
I don't know if they made any track improvements in the last year.
I was there last July for 1 day. They had a newer concrete slab in the padock.
They also overlaid asphalt on the front straight brake zone, but the transition onto it was a pit abrupt.
We know its not a 5-star facility, but it is a good track for learning. And the BMW club has great events for upping our game.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel