The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Racing Brake 2 Piece Rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaGT said:
Hey VTBOSS it looks like something went wrong in the paint process when they sprayed your roof white, might want to take it back to the dealer...

Every time I take it back to the dealer the problem seems to disappear. ;D

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
And then you bring it home and the next day it looks the same, right? Been there and ani't doing it any more. Thanks for the link and info.

Have the Girodisc's on my 12 and couldn't be happier with them.
I opted for the magic pads and have very low dust compared to stock, no noise, better stopping power, and no adverse affects compared to stock.

The quality of the cores they use and the machining they do in-house is impressive compared to what we see run thru the shop on customers GT500's.

I'd seriously consider going to what MMP was using for rotors on their Boss Track Attack cars. Tried and more than tested. Anyone know/rember what they were using there?

jimprw said:
I'd seriously consider going to what MMP was using for rotors on their Boss Track Attack cars. Tried and more than tested. Anyone know/rember what they were using there?

I'm pretty sure MMP changed most if not all of the brakes on the Boss TA cars to M-2300-A from Ford Racing:

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=8706

Sesshomurai

Here are mine (at the moment). Baer Eradispeed 2+, 14" front/rear.

Front
eradispeed1.jpg

Rear
eradispeed2.jpg

They're (obviously), cross-drilled too. I will try only slotted ones next to compare.

TMO Supporting Vendors