The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Radio controlled Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I bought one of the new Traxxas Boss 302s at SEMA and was disappointed. I am a RC guy from way back and like to have an RC car for all my real cars. So I have a 70 Boss 302 and a 06 Steeda with the bodies painted like the big brother. Why I am disappointed is both my 70 and 06 RC cars with kick the new Bosses butt. Both in speed and handling. The new Boss RC car is like a toy and that should not be. I bought a new 2012 Boss Laguna Seca and to me it is true to the Boss name. I think the new RC Boss should have been the same, true to the name. Just was wondering what other thought.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel