The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DLA6152

Tapatalk User
I've been getting a rattle from what seemed like was in the passenger side door, but now I hear it closer to the right side of the dash and left side of the dash. It is only noticeable when I'm in 3rd and 4th and then goes away. It's not a knocking, but a rattling like the wheel of fortune spinner thing (technical term). I'm beginning to think it may be my Jegs cat deletes loosening up, but I'm unsure. Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to BMO. If you still have the side pipes on make sure there is at least a finger's worth of clearance between the fitting and the floor pan.

TMO Supporting Vendors