The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Realistic opinions on worth of #0001

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaneM said:
but you can't drive a bond.

vito, this car is such an oddity that i think most people will recognize its nothing but a one time thing. i had a weird ass dream the toehr night that i sold the car and was all bummed, went and bought another and popped the hood to find it was #0302.

I have no further responses

Big Vito said:
I have no further responses
Come-on, I know there's another witty response in there somewhere. ;)

I see Shane Took His #0001 Off ebay today, saying he sold it to a local buyer. I'm sure he got what he wanted.....buy out for the #0001 & another Boss paid For ( and probably a little extra). Good for him! I still don't understand how the #0001 slipped thru the dealer's hands...but I'm glad it did. I myself, ordered a Boss on April 6th (Comp Orange) & hope for delivery late summer. You never want to wish your life away, but as each day passes it's a day closer to getting my 2012 BOSS 302!

Hey, Bob. You might actually get your Boss mid-summer, say July. Ford seems to be humming right along with the production line at the moment. Maybe check back with your dealer end of May, early June. You may get good news!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
302BOB said:
I see Shane Took His #0001 Off ebay today, saying he sold it to a local buyer. I'm sure he got what he wanted.....buy out for the #0001 & another Boss paid For ( and probably a little extra). Good for him! I still don't understand how the #0001 slipped thru the dealer's hands...but I'm glad it did. I myself, ordered a Boss on April 6th (Comp Orange) & hope for delivery late summer. You never want to wish your life away, but as each day passes it's a day closer to getting my 2012 BOSS 302!

I ordered mine on December 2nd last year and my car is slated for a Q4 build...so if anyone knows about waiting, it's me lol

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I've been waiting since before I was born. For the classic Mustang my dad didn't buy.

Good news about the production. Hopefully mine's an early 3rd quarter build. Tired of waiting!

TMO Supporting Vendors