The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Camber Adj???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I guess I am not savy enough BUT when I installed my rear BMR Toe Links I could not find any rear camber adjustment points. What am I missing?

Peter

I'm not sure exactly what needs to be adjusted but they are there. My understanding is it's not easy to adjust and should be the same process as any 2015+ Mustang. Below are the specs.

@Black Boss or @Moto might be able to shed more light on this subject.

08692A08-95D3-45A2-AD4E-A44126EB0AF0_zpsrmih0spd.jpg

Here is the adjustment bolt on the top. It is easy to get to on the passenger side but the driver side has the fuel line go right in front so had to use an open end wrench.
Also the adjustment is a slot (as pictured) and has a range of about -.6 to -1.4 deg and to get it placed at an intermediate point is a pain to hold it there while tightening!
880982455fe1e53b9c900b42b54ce6c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a PITA to adj, I just maxed the rear out and just need to reset the toe.

Now off to the track with front and rear camber to see how she does over the as delivered setup. As delivered the outside of the tire both front and rear was 40 degrees higher coming off track.

Peter

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel