The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear camber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This question has probably been asked but, I couldn't find it.
What is the Max negative camber you can get out of the stock gt350 back without aftermarket camber mount adjustment kits?

Has anyone tried the Steeda Camber Mount Adjustment Kit Rear 2015-2019?

I just installed camber plates this weekend to the front and taking it for alignment tomorrow.

Not sure what the max is but you should be able to get more than what the supplement suggests.

HardYakka

Avalanche Gray '17
You didn't explicitly ask if the kit increase the camber range, but...

My understanding is that the Steeda kit doesnt increase camber adjustment, but simply makes the process much easier to adjust.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/steeda-camber-mount-adjustment-kit-rear-2015-2019/p/CCP49/

From the site: Please Note: This Kit will NOT provide additional camber adjustment but will help utilize the full 2.0 degrees of adjustment from the factory allowing you to easily dial it in with a turn of the wrench.

Just in case you were wondering!

I'm also in the camber tuning phase of my setup, just bought the Maximum Motorsports plates. Which ones did you go with?

TMO Supporting Vendors