The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear decal opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all,

I asked ProMotorStripes to fab a rear decklid Boss 302 sticker for me. How do you think the following looks? I have choice of matte white or gloss dark gray (which might be too subtle.) I thought about having the Boss lettering be dark gray and then 302 be white but then it starts getting too busy. Thoughts welcome!

mustang-rear-boss-302-1.jpg

- Frank

I'd go with solid white or orange.

BobWhite decals he is great and everything I have bought from him has been great quality and look at his rear center tail light decal it is pretty cool looking.

http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/

hi fduboss302, I was going to say " you know, if you have a CO mustang, I dont think you need a sticker that says its a Boss, everyone will already know it :)
but then I read your sig ^^

I guess for you white would make sense;)

Number23 said:
...because they aren't enough places on the car that say "Boss 302"?

Yeah it's on the sides, on the seats, on my floor mats...but nothing in the rear?! As I become better as a driver that's what most people in my run group should be seeing, Gary style. Ha, ha, ha. ;D

My license plate holder doesn't count...

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
fduboss302 said:
Number23 said:

Yeah it's on the sides, on the seats, on my floor mats...but nothing in the rear?! As I become better as a driver that's what most people in my run group should be seeing, Gary style. Ha, ha, ha. ;D

I got that plus the shift knob, the third brake light decal and BO55 302 plates and I still get people that ask me if its a boss....???lol

Justin said:
fduboss302 said:
Number23 said:

I got that plus the shift knob, the third brake light decal and BO55 302 plates and I still get people that ask me if its a boss....???lol

thats what you get from having a white car, lol , didnt you get the memo that CO was the only 2012 Boss specific color?
alright, alright, sorry , was very easy joke to make, now back to our regular programming !

TMO Supporting Vendors