The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Deck "Boss 302" Graphic Installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2012YellowBoss said:
Looks nice, subtle like it was meant to be there.

Agreed! That's why I liked it just a little something not too crazy.

You can find it here:

1971 'Boss 302 Mustang' Trunk Decal.

http://www.graphic-express.com/1971_boss_351_mustang.asp#837

BLAZN BOSS

It looks great.....that may be my one and only mod to my car........The odd thing is 1971 boss 302's were only prototype.........that company has decals as if they were a production model.

That does look good, much better than the CHMSL decal! I wonder how it would look in black reflective material on a black car.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
I wonder how the graphic would look if it was placed at the bottom of the rear window instead of on the deck lid?

I would like the graphic in red since that is the color of my car.

litsnsirn said:
That does look good, much better than the CHMSL decal! I wonder how it would look in black reflective material on a black car.

They do sell stripes that use the black reflective material. I'd buy the reflective if they made it.

If you contact them I bet they would make it in that or any other color!

They seem VERY flexible and VERY fast in shipping etc.

I was trying to decide if I wanted that there or smaller in the corner of the deck lid. I think the center is best. I will see if they can do gloss black. Thanks for posting that.

regalt87 said:
I was trying to decide if I wanted that there or smaller in the corner of the deck lid. I think the center is best. I will see if they can do gloss black. Thanks for posting that.

Yeah...I went though the same thinking process. The center was best I think.

The font is eurostile bold. Go to your local vinyl company and have them make them up. The trunk on the 2012 does have a slight curve to it, so the lettering has to have a slight bend to it, not straight.

06mach1 said:
The font is eurostile bold. Go to your local vinyl company and have them make them up. The trunk on the 2012 does have a slight curve to it, so the lettering has to have a slight bend to it, not straight.

Font is great info! I have this font...now to make a show board!

Thanks!

BLAZN BOSS

JeffIsHereToo said:
I posted this elsewhere but thought if you missed it I would post here!

Got this from Graphic Express...easy on!

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg
That looks so good...........I gotta do it............I'm a purist but this is so awesome looking.

Yeah, I believe you got the idea from me. I did this Back in March and Posted pics on www.boss302forum.com and encouraged everybody to show em who's boss from the rear of the car. Center under 3rd Brake Light.

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
Still like Bob White decal more than this. Take a look at Boss2511's PW Boss with this decal. It's awesome. It blends in with the vehicle so well. In addition Bob White decal doesn't become a problem when you wax your vehicle. Jeff's decal will collect wax, fade, and whiten with time.

bossroadrunner said:
Yeah, I believe you got the idea from me. I did this Back in March and Posted pics on www.boss302forum.com and encouraged everybody to show em who's boss from the rear of the car. Center under 3rd Brake Light.

Sorry I don't remember seeing your post? I also posted there...but hey...regardless it's a great touch!

http://www.boss302forum.com/index.php?/topic/14263-dress-up-the-naked-butt/

TMO Supporting Vendors