The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear drag wheels for 2012 laguna seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wondering if anyone knows if a 17 inch stock mustang wheel will fit the new boss laguna seca? I have a set with bias et streets I ran on our 11 mustang gt and they worked well. I dont have the brembos though. Since we dont have any road courses in North Dakota our ls will get used more for drag racing, little autocross and some street driving. Now if the dang thing ever gets here!
cobrajet.jpg

Bruno, are you in the Eastern part of the state or West? If you're in the East, you're not far from Brainerd International Raceway. That's one of the best road courses in the Midwest.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
17s should fit fine, the BOSS still uses the stock rear caliper and rotor setup.

But an LS for drag use? ??? ??? ???

Be careful though, I've heard of some instances of the Torsens popping when they get too much tire under em (drag launch).

ArizonaGT said:
17s should fit fine, the BOSS still uses the stock rear caliper and rotor setup.

But an LS for drag use? ??? ??? ???

Be careful though, I've heard of some instances of the Torsens popping when they get too much tire under em (drag launch).
Heard that too. They're not designed for high HP/torque. Neither is the Getrag transmission.

TMO Supporting Vendors