The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear seat delete fasteners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The previous owner of my 2013 LS installed the rear seat shoulder belt. The install was not the best. Both of the fasteners at the base of the main cover were missing and the two at the top didn't match. I know what the one at the top is but with both of the bottom ones missing I'm not sure.

Here's the hole I need to fill.
DF0F54FA-FA8B-411C-BBE8-4808A9357C52_zpskbcns0te.jpg

Is this the correct fastener?

If not does anyone have a picture of what should be there?
29E51883-653C-4376-8639-5B85359EC3ED_zpsh0lv91ec.jpg

This is what was in the other upper hole.

That's the one connector I'm currently using for the top of the panel. If I should be using that on the bottom/front of the panel then what does the connector on the top look like? Or should I have 4 that look like that?

Take a look at the instructions for the delete kit on the ford performance parts website. There are really good pictures that you can see in the instructions....

Guys, I appreciate all the help. I did look at the manual before posting and this is the page I thought most relevant.
4F2433A4-DBC0-44D5-9ADD-C6A61E1969D5_zpseh7iwzab.png

As you can see the fasteners for the front/bottom are different than the top. Of course it wouldn't be the first time the manual did not match what was actual on the car.

TMO Supporting Vendors