The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Seat Delete Kit is Back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I noticed this earlier today while perusing the online catalog. I think this is great as it indicates demand and it is good to see FRP make it available again.

I installed this kit in my GT500 and loved it. Very well engineered.

Nope, Not about what one can afford, its about being taken. Its been awhile since I sourced material but .090 wall tubing went for about $10. per ft, add some brackets and pay someone to cut & weld and powder coat, Then some compressed particle board with glued on cheap carpet and you might have spent about $500-$600 tops. So guess the remaining $1100-$1200 would be for what? Shipping?o_O

Hmmm, I'd love to see the attachments, it is a unibody car right? Not a frame car like Vettes.

Price making more sense if it adds stiffness.

Not that I am a "doubting Thomas" but like to see the engineering paper on the before after stiffness test.

Not going to believe much about "seat of the pants = wow it handles so much better".

Even b4 / after lap times have too many other variables.

:)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel