The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear seat delete part question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monaca Pa
I bought the ford rear seat delete and it did not have the 2 support (looks like foam from pics) pieces. Anyone have access to one and give me the measurements so I can make them

Thanks
Jeff

I buy most of my stuff from FP through my distributor and any time something is missing I contact FP via phone or the online chat and as long as myself or a customer has sales documentation they usually have the replacement parts to me within a day.

The part you need is CR3Z-6363048-A. it's $23 at Tasca Ford parts. It includes all of the fasteners plus the Foam Blocks. Full Retail is $41. You can probably get a good deal on this from a local dealer. The plus side is that it comes will all of the unique fasteners used to install the delete kit. You may need an extra later on just like you needed these foam blocks.

https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-retainer-cr3z6363048a

Monaca Pa
I just called and they don’t have them and said it Would be back ordered if they could get it. I just got the bolts from my local ford dealer. All I need is the supports (foam spacers). Thanks for the site BigTaco.

Last edited:
I'm confused, did you buy the rear seat delete from your dealer under the FP part number?

One thing to note is that the GT350R has a threaded insert on the lower seat delete panel mount. Other chassis do not. I used a j-clip and one of the shorter factory bolts left over from the seat belts. The kit gives you a push pin that fits like shiznit. The clip was .25 from O'Reilly.

Follow up, I just checked national inventory on part # CR3Z-6363048-A which is for the older seat delete, not the GT350R, AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake has one in stock. Call Mike R.

Monaca Pa
I bought the seat delete from spartan. It is from Ford. The clip nut sound like a good idea. I have all the bolts already, and only need to make the 2 support pieces. I’m collecting parts now as my GT is in storage until April. I picked up my 4 point Watson racing roll bar last week when I drove to Michigan to get the seat delete. I appreciate all your help hextalls550

Last edited:
I have to look for them, but 2"x2" sounds a little small... going off memory (which isn't great).
I remember them being something like 3x3x5... rectangle shaped.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel