The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Toe Adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just had some camber plates installed and went in for alignment. The fronts were dialed in no problem but they couldn't get any negative toe for the rear. Does anyone know if it's possible to get -0.3deg toe in (the recommended track alignment spec) with the stock adjustment or will I need to install different toe links?

My rear toe wasn't adjusted and is at .13 and .01. Who did your alignment? Was it the shop by AED?

There "should" be plenty of adjustment with this OEM cam bolt. Toe Rods are an option because they do lock out the factory one and offer a decent amount of adjustment.

Thanks for the info, I'm going back in tomorrow with the procedure in hand. Fingers crossed there's enough adjustment with the stock setup, I feel like the car could benefit from some toe in.

My rear toe wasn't adjusted and is at .13 and .01. Who did your alignment? Was it the shop by AED?

I took it to valley motorwerks (they mainly work on bmw's), I've tried getting a hold of AED but haven't had any luck. Btw, I like the new forum setup!

Took the car back in this morning with the procedure and got everything sorted out. Turns out there was some confusion about adjusting rear camber because the machine listed camber adjustment as an eccentric bolt and the only eccentric bolt is for toe. Now all I lack are some track pads and it'll be ready for the track (and they're on the way).

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel