The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Tow Hooks for 15-17 s550

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you guys prefer and why? Post a pic of what you got.

I prefer to keep my rear light and looking for other options. The Vorshlag unit looks good but not too sure it'll fit my 15-17 single tip openings.

Thanks all!

Hey
I left a message on the FB group but I have more pictures here.
Again, the width of the hook is just a hair under 3 inches

View attachment 59772

Hey Eric, This is great stuff, thank you!!!

Sorry I missed the FB stuff, I've been quite busy with work and family today. Tomorrow is likely to be the same.

On a separate note, I'll be at Fontana for TNiA coaching/driving as well as participating in @flyhalf 's first Super GT
event at Buttonwillow on 12/06 if your available. I know it's short notice.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal
Hey

Hey Eric, This is great stuff, thank you!!!

Sorry I missed the FB stuff, I've been quite busy with work and family today. Tomorrow is likely to be the same.

On a separate note, I'll be at Fontana for TNiA coaching/driving as well as participating in @flyhalf 's first Super GT
event at Buttonwillow on 12/06 if your available. I know it's short notice.
Unfortunately, I will be out of the country for the first round 😭
I've been talking to Alessandro and I will definitely be joining the street class for 2021.

I'm unfamiliar with TNiA. What/when is that?

Unfortunately, I will be out of the country for the first round 😭
I've been talking to Alessandro and I will definitely be joining the street class for 2021.

I'm unfamiliar with TNiA. What/when is that?

Hey Eric,

TNiA is the SCCA's Track Night in America program. It is an entry level HPDE system that I
work for. I typically work the NorCal Region events but did last months Auto Club event and
looking to take a step back and work/drive the event on 11/21. It super reasonable and fun.

Safe travels and hopefully we can meet in-person sometime soon!

-Todd

TMO Supporting Vendors