The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Recaro Seat life span....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Every time I get in and out of my BOSS, my jeans rub the side bolster!! I would how long before this seat starts looking ratty? Anyone have any ideas? I'm not a big guy either. 5'9" 170 lbs. :(

I have the same concern, which is compounded since I can't really open the door that wide in my garage. i've started moving the seat back but I still have to carefully squeeze out. Time to upgrade to a bigger garage :D

I was wondering the same thing, I am tall but drive the Boss with the seat far forward then I would any other car. At least in my case it is not a DD so I should be OK. It kind of gives that race car feel, you have to squeeze into it ;D

GA
FirStang said:
I have the same concern, which is compounded since I can't really open the door that wide in my garage. i've started moving the seat back but I still have to carefully squeeze out. Time to upgrade to a bigger garage :D

Just cut out a section of sheetrock to let the door open wider between the studs. ;)

My garage walls are just studs and that is the reason why I don't finish it. ;D

BossMan

Understand but I didn't won't to lose the new car smell just yet. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel