The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Receive a $50 Ford Performance Parts gift card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leo Capaldi

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Detroit

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Quite a few of you newcomers have asked about Camber Plates and many of us are using Vorshlag or have used M&M in the past. Both are high quality and I have used both. For those of you who are doing HPDEs, Time Trials ,etc. the M&Ms are a great product and Capaldi is offering a great deal on these. Nice to have quality choices from our site Sponsors , but to get back some bucks from Capaldi is exceptional!!!!

Thanks Capaldi Racing for posting , betting you will get some buys off this as I know of two new members who are looking to get Camber plates for their dual purpose street/track cars!

Last edited:

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Just asking for a friend. ;) I've got a 2013 Boss, so I'd use the 2011-14 version (MM5CC-6). But I'm on the fence between MM and Vorshlag, as Vorshlag seems to allow an upgrade path for different strut brands (with non-stock shaft sizes) and spring diameters.

TMO Supporting Vendors