The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Received a phone call from Ford Racing today about the BTA Gloves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I received a phone call from Ford Racing today about the BTA gloves that I did not receive when attending in Oct. I was rather stunned to get a call about that. Not sure how they knew and was quite impressed they would take to the time to call to ensure I got a pair (like the ones in the Boss Owners pack coupon). Hopefully any others that did not get a pair will get, or have gotten, a phone call too.

Another great job of customer support for the Boss.

Now can't wait until they get here!

That's great news. I have a set of gloves but they don't have BTA on them. Hopefully they will make those available for the owner's who have already attended.

5 DOT 0 said:
That's great news. I have a set of gloves but they don't have BTA on them. Hopefully they will make those available for the owner's who have already attended.

I attended last year (Oct), so somehow they know and are making them available - plus I wouldn't mind buying an extra set to store away with the owners kit and other stuff we have received.

TMO Supporting Vendors