The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Received the BTA driving gloves from Ford Racing today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I received the BTA driving gloves from Ford Racing today. They are a set of G-Force G1 gloves. So thank you very much Ford.

For those wondering, they do not have the cool Boss Track Attack patch on them like the voucher shows (The one we received in the Boss owners pack). Still cool gloves!

I attended the second scheduled week of BTA last August and they gave us the gloves AFTER the driving school was over. Be glad you are receiving them in advance. ;) Too bad they don't have BTA on them.

CABOSS302 said:
Did you receive them before the BTA or did you get them later after the BTA?

After - in the mail. I did not get any at BTA (attended last October). When the Boss Owners package came it had the voucher in it for the gloves and it said to bring that to BTA and get them there. I asked on here if any one had received the gloves and if any one knew how to get the gloves after attending. About 2 weeks after that I got a phone call from Ford Racing and they wanted to know my size and said they would send out the gloves (I think several people got the message??). So any ways they got here.

MNG_BOSS302 said:
CABOSS302 said:
Did you receive them before the BTA or did you get them later after the BTA?

After - in the mail. I did not get any at BTA (attended last October). When the Boss Owners package came it had the voucher in it for the gloves and it said to bring that to BTA and get them there. I asked on here if any one had received the gloves and if any one knew how to get the gloves after attending. About 2 weeks after that I got a phone call from Ford Racing and they wanted to know my size and said they would send out the gloves (I think several people got the message??). So any ways they got here.

Ditto for me.

Thanks for the info, I have the BTA scheduled for late Aug.. I was just wondering how it was handled for Boss owners who went before the BOP arrived and attended without the voucher. Again it would have been nice to have them like the voucher picture (BTA logo)

TMO Supporting Vendors