The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Redline QuickLIFT Hood Lifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There have been other threads on this topic but none of them touched on cabin air filter replacement. For anyone who currently has these hood lifts installed, have you had any problems with replacing the cabin air filters? I used to have a 2008 mustang BULLITT and installed CPC hood struts however, I found that the bottom bracket was too close to the cowl and forced me to remove the bracket every time I replaced the filter, what a PIA! Just wondering if anyone has replaced their cabin air filter since installing these lifts. I would like to buy a pair but don't want to have the same problem as before.
Thanks!

The Redline Quicklift PLUS is a non drill system. So no need for a bracket.
I've got one set. I've never changed my cabine filter but I don't see it will be a problem to change it.

Here's the installation manual
http://www.redlinetuning.com/v/vspfiles/templates/Redline/images/21-11024.pdf

Also I've got mine for sale. I just haven't posted it yet. PM me for more info

This could be the first BMO thread on the cabin filter. I didn't realize we have one. Welcome to BMO.

DEye

You can't get there from here...
Cabin filter or not the evening smell of farmland permeates the car in the early evening...
Why is it you only smell cow @&$? In the afternoon ?

LOL, thanks for the responses. After looking a little closer, the fender bolts for the 08' compared to the 13' are in different locations, the 13' is further out away from the cowl so it shouldn't pose any problems, thanks again :)

TMO Supporting Vendors