The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 SOLD: Front & Rear Goodridge SS Brake Lines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boss 302R Brake Booster - P/N: M-2005-R: Like new condition (Includes steel brake lines from master cylinder to ABS Module)
$900 (shipped to lower 48 - Anywhere else, buyer pays) SOLD.

$100 for both( front & rear) pairs of Goodridge SS brake lines SOLD

I will sell each pair individually if someone only wants the front or rear
- $55 for each set if purchased separately
*All prices include free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48

Goodridge SS brake lines for S197...
6007FDBA-1CD0-435D-9532-6E51036E1B2E.JPEG

Front Pair...
B0D86429-C3C6-4B99-8B9C-9303A385CFD2.JPEG

Rear pair...
FEE90A15-994B-4234-A4B4-E3D5F5B71A41.JPEG

Thanks,
Sean

63580DAB-3E1B-4A72-8864-AC7F4FC966F2.jpg

46861DDB-51A3-4239-8225-3237B730F4F3.jpg

Last edited:
Will consider reasonable offers on everything below.

All the parts below are either new or very lightly used and in excellent condition:

- Boss 302R Brake Booster - P/N: M-2005-R: Like new condition (Includes steel brake lines from master cylinder to ABS Module)
$1,900 (shipping included) - sells for $2,499 on Kohr's website but doesn't include the upgraded lines from master to ABS module

View attachment 12066
View attachment 12067

- Boss 302S / Pro Series Racing 14" Brake kit: Like new condition - Includes:
A. Front right & left 4 Piston Brembo Calipers P/N: XA2.E7 (uses 26mm thick pads)\
B. Front right & left caliper mounting brackets
C. Front right & left Goodridge stainless steel brake lines
D. Front right & left Brembo 2 Piece floating rotors
1. Inc 1 pair of Brembo rotor hats & 2 sets of slotted rings (used but in good shape)
E. 1 set a Pagid RS pads (used but w/ approx 20mm of pad remaining)
F. 1 set of used Brembo race pads w/ approx 50% remaining
G. All mounting and rotor hardware included
* Easily enough disc & pad to last a multiple track days or races
$2,900 (shipping included) - Sells for $4,429 on Kohr's website but doesn't include Stainless steel brake lines and only one set of rings
View attachment 12068
View attachment 12069
View attachment 12070
View attachment 12071
View attachment 12072
View attachment 12073
View attachment 12074

- Brembo 14" floating rotors - Includes:
A. Front right & left Brembo rotor hats
B. Front right & left slotted discs (used)
C. PFC brake pads (approximately 1/2 of the 26mm thickness remains)
$500 (shipping included) - The hats alone sell for $549 plus tax and shipping
View attachment 12075
View attachment 12076

- Ford Racing ABS Module - P/N: M-2353-C
A. Version only illuminates Traction Control light
$340 (shipping included) - $545 on Kohr’s website. Sold
View attachment 12077

- Goodridge rear stainless steel brake lines
A: rear right & left brake lines
$50 (shipping included)
View attachment 12078

- Watson Racing steering wheel quick disconnect (new) - P/N: WR-QUICKRLSE
$70 (shipping included) - Sells for $95 on Watson's website
View attachment 12079

- Earls Billet Aluminum Remote Oil Filter Mount (new) - P/N: 2077ERL
$65 (shipping included) - Sells for $85 plus tax & shipping on most sites
View attachment 12080

- H&R 15mm Hubcentric wheel spacers (Used)
A. Requires extended wheel studs (not included)
$50 (shipping included) - Sells for up to $129 on most sites - longer wheel studs are included at this price - Sold
View attachment 12081

- Optic Armor front windshield (used)
A. Fits model years 2005-14
B. 1/4" thick
C. Installed on the windshield is a defroster, like one you'd find on the rear window of any street car. This allows you to remove the entire blow assembly, saving more weight towards the front of the car.
D. Purchased from Joe at Phoenix Performance - it was removed from one of their race cars. It's in good shape, but needs a little cleaning up - mainly the removal of a vinyl banner.
$225 (local pickup only - Northeastern PA)
View attachment 12082

***The front / rear coilovers below are still on my car. They will be removed and ready to be shipped by the end of the month***

- Cortex Xtreme Grip JRI Single Adjustable Rear Coilovers (used) - P/N: SHK-40-1000-JRI-SA
A. 225lbs springs
B. Helper sprnigs
C. Includes all mounting hardware
D. Approximately 1200 miles and 2-3 track days
$1550 (shipping included)

- Shelby front coilovers - Singe Adjustable w/ Koni internals (used) - P/N: CFS-40-1000
A. Manufactured by Cortex - confirmed by Filip Trojanek: Managing Partner / Lead Engineer
B. Offset strut housing - allowing fitment of 315mm tires
C. 450lbs springs
D. Ground Control camber plates
E. Approximately
According to Filip, these are nearly identical to the base Cortex Xtreme-Grip coilovers (P/N: CFS-40-1000). The only differences are they're painted Shelby blue instead of grey and the Shelby logo is cut into the housing in place of the Cortex logo. Although minimal. the only non-cosmetic difference is that they're vavled slightly less towards track use than P/N:CFS-40-1000.
$1,450 (shipping included)

- Three 3" Rear ARP wheel studs (2005-14) - having a few of these for spares is always a good idea.
$30 (shipping included) - A set of 10 is $150; or $15 each - At $30 for three, you'll basically be getting one for free
View attachment 12083
- Used set of EBC Yellow brake pads for Boss / GT track pack Brembo calipers - 75% of pad remaining
Make me an offer - Sold
View attachment 12084
View attachment 12085

- Used Hawk HPS front brake pads (75% of pad remaining) for Boss and Brembo equipped GT's
$65 (shipping included) Sold
View attachment 12086
View attachment 12087

- Used set of front and rear OEM Boss 302 brake pads
Make me an offer
View attachment 12088

- Set of used Hawk HPS rear pads
Make me an offer - sold
View attachment 12089
View attachment 12090
- Two sets of 4, 18x10 track wheels. They’re in good condition but have the nicks and scratches that one would expect of track wheels. There are Continental slicks on each rim. It looks like there is some life left on the slicks, but I would not use them due to the age of the tires and the temp changes of the Northeast seasons over the past 3-4 years. All 8 rims have metal valve stems.
$150 per set of 4. If you want both sets you can have them all for $250
Pickup in Northeast PA only - will not ship

Set #1 sale pending for the black set
View attachment 12092
Set #2
View attachment 12093

- Oil filters - 2
One is a Motorcraft FL-500S and the other a Bosch Premium 3410
Make me an offer
View attachment 12098

- White Ford Racing windshield banner
View attachment 12097
$17 (shipping included)

PM if interested.

Thanks,
Sean
Did all the wheels sell?

Bump for Summer Parts Blowout - The booster and upgraded lines from the master to the ABS module are still available. They are two of the last few things I have left since selling my car back in January. I've lowered the price to $900 (firm) for the booster /master & the upgraded steel lines from the master to the ABS module. At $900 it's nearly a 3rd of the price new from Kohr or anywhere else ($2499 for the booster / master without the Steel lines. You won't find a nicer, better cared for used one anywhere. As you can see in the pictures above it's extremely clean. When you see it in person you'll think it could be new. Also, I will throw in a new white "Ford Racing " windshield banner for free (it the one with the Ford oval emblems before and after "Ford Racing". Otherwise, it'll likely get lost before I get another vehicle that it'd look right, so why let it go to waste.

I've also have really nice / clean sets of S197 front & rear Goodridge SS brake lines. I'll add them to the brake booster deal for an additional $75 ($975 takes everything).

Also, I will sell the Goodridge brake lines separately from the Booster...
$100 (shipping included) for both the front and rear sets together.
Or $55 (shipping included) for the front pair or $55 (shipped) for the rear pair individually.

***The shipping that's included in all the prices is to anywhere in the lower 48. I'd be happy send the parts anywhere else, but the buyer will be responsible for the actual cost***

Please post questions in this classified listing. PM me if /when anyone is ready to buy something..

Thanks,
Sean

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Seems very reasonable Sean, so good luck on your last few items. I must have missed it , but what did you replace the S197 with? I would have been interested in the booster and stuff myself if I had not tapped myself out on suspension parts ( MCS two way dual shocks and more). Would be nice to have an extra booster and you are so right on the price of a new one, so yours is quite fair, especially with the Goodridge Brake lines.

Seems very reasonable Sean, so good luck on your last few items. I must have missed it , but what did you replace the S197 with? I would have been interested in the booster and stuff myself if I had not tapped myself out on suspension parts ( MCS two way dual shocks and more). Would be nice to have an extra booster and you are so right on the price of a new one, so yours is quite fair, especially with the Goodridge Brake lines.

Thanks for the positive comments, Bill. Have you had the car on track since getting the MCS‘s? What type of shocks did you replace and how do the MCS’s compare?

I got injured after being rear-ended while returning home from a meeting in my company car (not the Boss) a while back, so I haven’t been able to track/race anything since before the accident. My Boss had just been repainted and prepped to get a cage then I was going to install all the brake, suspension, interior, etc parts of been accumulating - then I was going to go NASA AI racing. It was / is gonna be quite some time before I can do an HPDE, let alone work on getting a race license; so I decided to sell the car to a good friend who owns a body shop. It’s sad I don’t have it any more, but I’m genuinely happy my friend end up with it. He did an awesome job getting the body perfect and respraying it Kona Blue - I can’t believe how much nicer it looks than it did when it was new.

It’s not gonna happen till I’m healed, but I’m shooting to replace it with either an S550 Shelby GT350R, BMW M2 Competition or a 2016 Cayman GT4 - these would be for the street with the occasional HPDE. If I’m able to do a car exclusively for the track it’ll likely be an E36 2 door coupe. I have an E36 328is that I use as my daily driver because it’s just too damn fun to drive. It’s amazing how the car handles with just cheap Billstein shocks/struts and Eibach progressive springs. I can’t even comprehend how much fun it’d be on tracks with real race parts, slicks and some weight reduction. Not to mention, parts in general and consumables are relatively inexpensive. I know now why so many people use these as race cars.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have had a few setbacks, but nothing as serious as you, so I have not been on the track yet. I am pretty confident about the MCS setup, partly because when we were running Woodhouse Motorsports we were taking off the KW suspensions off of ACR-X Vipers and seeing a strong improvement even with that factory race car. The systems we put on a ton of street Vipers got rave reviews and my son has MCS shocks on his EVO 9. Woodhouse installed them on some Vettes and Mustangs with similar great results and site sponsor Vorshlag does a bang up business with them --- and we all know that group is fast. Have quite a few buddies running E36s ( in fact two have MCS setups on them from Vorshlag ) and talk about a fun, fast Class to run with in NASA! My Boss S had the base Sachs shocks, so I did not even have the better S setup , and I anticipate the MCS shocks and new springs will rock and roll --- hope so!! Get your butt better and I am sure you will get back in a car even if just HPDE or Time Trials. I had a similar incident years back and it takes time , but getting back on a road course is part of your Therapy ---- the desire for speed is a great motivator.

I have had a few setbacks, but nothing as serious as you, so I have not been on the track yet. I am pretty confident about the MCS setup, partly because when we were running Woodhouse Motorsports we were taking off the KW suspensions off of ACR-X Vipers and seeing a strong improvement even with that factory race car. The systems we put on a ton of street Vipers got rave reviews and my son has MCS shocks on his EVO 9. Woodhouse installed them on some Vettes and Mustangs with similar great results and site sponsor Vorshlag does a bang up business with them --- and we all know that group is fast. Have quite a few buddies running E36s ( in fact two have MCS setups on them from Vorshlag ) and talk about a fun, fast Class to run with in NASA! My Boss S had the base Sachs shocks, so I did not even have the better S setup , and I anticipate the MCS shocks and new springs will rock and roll --- hope so!! Get your butt better and I am sure you will get back in a car even if just HPDE or Time Trials. I had a similar incident years back and it takes time , but getting back on a road course is part of your Therapy ---- the desire for speed is a great motivator.
You get finish getting well too, Bill. Sounds like you'll be putting those new MCS's to work soon. Mfg's have so much money and engineering resources that they devote to developing factory race cars, that it's even that much more impressive to see significant improvements just from bolting on a new of shocks. No doubt, MCS is doing something right. Take that and combine it with Vorshlag's success racing Mustangs; I'd say you've got a winner! I'm confident I'll get back on the track in some manner but it could be a long road. If nothing else, when the time comes, I'll find out if I have the patience to be an endurance racer or whether I should just focus on sprints. LOL

TMO Supporting Vendors