The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Refused my LS today. Keep it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoke to my salesman today. Poor SOB. He's the one stuck in the middle and didn't make a dime. Sucks when you take a day off the jackasses in service screw up your sale. :(

It sits on the showroom floor at sticker +10k. Predictable.

Choke on it!

PS, i've completely lost interest in the LS, so all my collectables are gonna be forsale. I gathered some cool stuff. I'll post them here before they go to ebay. Soon.

Update.

Thanks, Ford.

Over the last 3 weeks I've been pushing my story up the food chain. Talked to the 1-800 folks in Florida a number of times, sent emails and then supporting documents to Dearborn. If for nothing else just to be a burr in Performance Fords saddle. Each time I explain what happened I get forwarded to another honcho.

Well, the folks at Ford were great. They located every SBY LS on the east coast and I was able to make a MSRP deal on one. Stange thing, the dealer was asking $11k over and after hearing my story ( and confirming with Ford Customer Relations) they droprd the $11k.

The GM said he'll get some Ford "love" on the back end for helping this seriously pissed customer. I think somone made a call to somene else. Maybe Ford does care how their dealers opperate.

Sesshomurai

JohnW#88 said:
Pick it up Friday!

Good on ya man. It pays not to give up. Ever. Post back with some pics and first impressions. And most of all, make double sure they don't etch the windows and grease up the interior...lol

Congratulations, I love a happy ending. 8)

byronj said:
Glad to see it finally worked out for you. Enjoy the new car. ;D

Thanks guys.

It all worked out. This LS is better than the one I ordered. It's stripes are straight and it's never seen rain. The Performance Ford car was transported in the rain and had crusty rotors plus a couple small scatches. My new one is flawless.

TMO Supporting Vendors