The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rehagen Racing’s Dean Martin wins at Belle Isle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehagen Racing’s Dean Martin scores double wins at Belle Isle

Congratulation to Dean and Rehagan Racing for pulling off the double victory. They are right in the middle of the championship race and hopefully they make it out to Sonoma in August. Good luck the rest of the season.

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2014/06/01/rehagen-racings-dean-martin-scores-double-wins-at-belle-isle/

25-mustang-world-challenge-detroit-2014.jpg

01-mustang-world-challenge-detroit-2014.jpg

10368347_1503909476495557_1123806922538149029_o.jpg

Congrats Dean and Bill! Way to represent the Mustang and Ford! Good luck at RA. I will be out there running a week later. Wish it was a day later so I could catch the race.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Great to see a man of a certain age taking it to the young guys. Also he spots them a small weight handicap. Look at the pics on facebook, that car is either down on the bump stops or flying over the curbs and actually carrying the front wheel on a flat corner exit. Would love to know the spring/shock/bar combo they've dialed in.....so would Jack Jr, Udell and Bufamonte.
Steve

NFSBOSS said:
I think its Sat August 22nd.

Thanks. It's surprising these events don't have more web presence. BTW the BMO roving photographer did a great job with the photos at the top. Good to see the Mustang kick some ass.

NFSBOSS said:
Rehagen Racing’s Dean Martin scores double wins at Belle Isle

Congratulation to Dean and Rehagan Racing for pulling off the double victory. They are right in the middle of the championship race and hopefully they make it out to Sonoma in August. Good luck the rest of the season.

10368347_1503909476495557_1123806922538149029_o.jpg

I like their Co-pilots :)

TMO Supporting Vendors