The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Reliable Pittsburgh Area Alignment Shop Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello Friends! I'm in search of a reliable alignment shop in the Pittsburgh area please. I just had my car to a shop last week for an alignment and am not happy. They talked the talk, said they could do anything I wanted, match an alignment printout exactly and had many years. The results were not desirable. Now - Steering wheel is off, chipped 2 of my rims , did not match the alignment exactly, oh I never did a panhard bar... (fortunately the rear is only off 1/8 inch after I did my own measurements and dripped plumb lines) > They offered to correct the steering wheel. That was not going to happen in my world... I got my money back after a battle but no compensation for the chips. I'll live with the chips and touch up the best I can- just do not have the time to battle in small claims court.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. If you can not post a shops name due to forum rules please PM

Thanks!
Mark

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel