The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Removed and added some decals to my Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
I like the overall effect of the hood decal removal, thought the Kona blue should be more prominent. I also like the race track decal theme on the rear decklid, very cool. However I would have put those Ford Racing decals on quarter windows, instead of on the stripes as it detracts from the BOSS 302 graphic, imho... I also like the pedestal spoiler, thought this should have been standard for all Boss Mustangs, not just the LS.

It's official, my Boss is not a Laguna Feca. I had my front end aligned at a Ford dealer this morning and the vehicle alignment report states:

"Ford, 2012, Mustang, Boss - Laguna Seca" so my car has gone through a metamorphosis. :D

drano38

Wayne
Wait, to make in an LS, you need to paint the mirrors, roof and spoiler red!

Well, maybe not.

Looks great! Nice transformation.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
5 DOT 0 said:
ArizonaGT said:
Ordered my LS wing today. :)
Bout time. Did you order the WC splitter too?

Not yet, but it's in the budget. Need to pay capital one to free up my credit line, LOL. I did however, also place an order for the FRPP rear LCAs, relo brackets, an adjustable panhard rod, and Maximum Motorsports bumpsteer kit. Roush suspension kit going on sometime in the next couple weeks. Downside to that is that it is going to be 100* in the garage every day!

TMO Supporting Vendors