The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Replacement tires for p zero corsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for tires that r just as good or better for my laguna seca . The hole shot is most important to me ! mostly drag n I can only find 1 rear tire . Also r all p zero Corsa r comp? I ask my dealer n he just kept saying they r zr rated . Also what is the 99y rating ?

The 99 is the load index of 1709 lbs. the Y is the speed rating (186mph). All Corsas are R compound tires. If you are looking for a tire specifically for drag racing you might want to look at drag radials but I don't think they are street legal so you would have to have a dedicated setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Drag radials are street legal but are not amazing for anything other than launching. Dont try and play Ricky road racer with them. Upside down in the weeds is no way to spend your day.

Colecree said:
Looking for tires that r just as good or better for my laguna seca . The hole shot is most important to me ! mostly drag n I can only find 1 rear tire . Also r all p zero Corsa r comp? I ask my dealer n he just kept saying they r zr rated . Also what is the 99y rating ?

I have two brand new rear corsa for the laguna seca for sale. $600 for both. Never been mounted. Still has stickers on them.

TMO Supporting Vendors