The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Revell 2013 Boss 302 kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like Revell has a 2013 Boss 302 kit in their 2014 catalogue. I happened up on this at my local hobby shop last night. Here is the catalogue...its on the cover and page 18.

http://downloads.hobbico.com/catalogs/2014-revell-catalog.pdf

1385500217_revell-monogram-20141.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't come molded in GB so its easier to paint other colors.

Thanks for posting. I'll pick one or three up. I'll never get it to look as good as a die cast, but great to have. Haven't built a model in 20+ years....think my glue dried out? ;D

BLAZN BOSS

2012Boss302 said:
You noticed that too??

buy the 2013 kit and buy http://www.revell.com/model-kits/cars/85-4272.html#.UsirxPRDuIU
and use the body!!!!!

Blast from the past - they still make the Visible V-8, which I think is based on a 1955 Chevy V8. You would think they could update it a little. We built that as a project in 5th grade about 45 years ago!

They also still have the S'Cool Bus, a model I built over 40 years ago.

I'll definitely get a 2013 Boss kit or two. Actually, there are four cars I have owned that they have kits for...I should get all of them. I am surprised Revell has no AMC models at all, but I already have an AMX kit I bought long ago and never built. Maybe it is licensing issue, like with just about everything else around AMC now. Chrysler has no interest in supporting AMC owners, but they have sued a couple of people who started making repro parts. Asshats.

This would be a real fun kit bash; take the 2013 Boss and the 2012 Mustang CS and make a 2012 Boss 302..............anyone know anyone that can do decals?

Boss_302 said:
This would be a real fun kit bash; take the 2013 Boss and the 2012 Mustang CS and make a 2012 Boss 302..............anyone know anyone that can do decals?
Pete at Track Day Solutions. I saved the unused black decals from my son's Traxxas Boss 302 body so I have a set that can be scaled.

IMG_3190_zps054c0533.jpg
IMG_3188_zps9a17829a.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors