The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Reverse Logic stud extensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In the V6L
I saw these online somewhere last fall and picked up a set. I've been using this kind of device for decades on the family BMW's, but I'd never seen them for a Ford. Anyway, I used them today and they are really slick and work very well. I've used them long enough to have experienced all the challenges when you only use one extension, so I bought two and use them in pairs. This way, once the wheel has started onto the extensions the hub can't spin away from you.

Reverse Logic stud extensions - 2019 05 01.jpgReverse Logic stud ext with rim on - 2019 05 01.jpg

They're made of stainless steel and the quality is on par with Caliperfexion and MGW. Beautifully finished.

Porsche's use bolts so you use something similar when removing and installing wheels and tires. And always use two. ;)

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel