The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Road America - M cars, P cars and Z cars oh my!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Tucson302 said:
Difficult to install?

Pull the trans, clutch and flywheel, install ring, reinstall flywheel, clutch and trans.
Have relearn done at dealer. If you have a lift and a friend about a 4 hour job, if you have to do it alone on jacks in the driveway figure 6 hours.
Steve

Tucson302 said:
Gary did that new sensor in the trunk solve the wrench limp-mode issue?
Nope :mad: Getting on the interstate this morning I threw the wrench light and got a P0611 (supposedly not a valid Mustang code ::))

20140706_103349_zps1c9050c5.jpg

Fuel injector control module performance. Says it's powertrain so should be covered by warranty if they can ever find the cause...... This is getting frustrating. The fact is it started last summer when I was still under 3/36 bumper to bumper anyway. The problem is we can't seem to find the cause.
http://www.aboutautomobile.com/DTC/P0611

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
cloud9 said:
Nope :mad: Getting on the interstate this morning I threw the wrench light and got a P0611 (supposedly not a valid Mustang code ::))

20140706_103349_zps1c9050c5.jpg

Fuel injector control module performance. Says it's powertrain so should be covered by warranty if they can ever find the cause...... This is getting frustrating. The fact is it started last summer when I was still under 3/36 bumper to bumper anyway. The problem is we can't seem to find the cause.
http://www.aboutautomobile.com/DTC/P0611

That sucks! I'm hoping I don't have issues coming up at Laguna Seca in a few weeks

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
steveespo said:
Pull the trans, clutch and flywheel, install ring, reinstall flywheel, clutch and trans.
Have relearn done at dealer. If you have a lift and a friend about a 4 hour job, if you have to do it alone on jacks in the driveway figure 6 hours.
Steve

This. I'd wait until doing an aftermarket clutch to get it, since you'll be right there anyways.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel