The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Road America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Osthoff is the nicest and closest ro the track. They have rooms as well as 2 and 3 bedroom condos. Plymouth, WI is also close and there is a newer Baymont Inn there. Have stayed at both. Also hotels in Sheboygan, but about a 25 minute drive to the track.

We're staying at the Baymont in Plymouth. It's a pretty popular one for the track guys. It's similar to a Holiday Inn Express and they have breakfast.

TMSBOSS said:
Nothing fancy required, although my better half would not mind a nice place.

Although you will find your share of La Quinta, Holiday Inn Express, etc closer to the track.... your better half might appreciate the Blue Harbor Resort. http://blueharborresort.com/.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express-type place for a two-day RA event; but we had an unhurried dinner one evening at the Blue Harbor Resort, outside, overlooking Lake Michigan. Other than the on-track experience, this was pretty memorable. Didn't stay there, but the place looked elegant. 20 miles to the track though. :-\

steveespo said:
Sounds like we are going to have a great BMO turnout. I booked Osthoff in November, late June/July is busy there according to the girl I spoke with.
We should plan a little get together.
Steve
That sounds like an excellent idea.

TMO Supporting Vendors