The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Road Atlanta Track Weekend November 22-23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Evening All:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited about our 6th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” track weekend November 22-23, 2014.

We schedule 2+ hours of track time daily for each of the three run groups. The entry fee is $400 for the weekend or $250 for a single day. All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in November.

Feff

Hi All:

MVP Track Time is already well past half full for our 6th annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot” November 22-23 track weekend at Road Atlanta. I hope you'll join us for the on-track fun.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road Atlanta in November!

Feff

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel