The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Road Trip To Lime Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planning a road trip to Lime Rock Sunday 9/1. Have about 6/7 cars so far (a Saleen, a GT500 ,some Bosses & a SS Camaro right now. Leaving out of Trumbull,Ct @ 8:30AM. Anybody nearby want to join...Chime in....Don't worry, the Camaro will ride in the back. ;D

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
302BOB said:
Planning a road trip to Lime Rock Sunday 9/1. Have about 6/7 cars so far (a Saleen, a GT500 ,some Bosses & a SS Camaro right now. Leaving out of Trumbull,Ct @ 8:30AM. Anybody nearby want to join...Chime in....Don't worry, the Camaro will ride in the back. ;D
Were you the CO Boss I saw on Friday?
I might be up for the trip but I have to get my roll bar installed and my friend is making his Camping World Truck Series debut...don't wanna miss that.

ctboss, Hope to see you next time around..When this trip was first planned, the weather was supposed to be perfect. Now as each day goes by the forecast gets iffier & iffier. Now I just hope the scattered storms hold off till we get back. :mad:

Had a great day at Lime Rock today! The caravan up there was awesome ( son will have the list & some pics later). Some of these guys were a little too enthusiastic which explains the Cop car on the esplanade with his lights flashing giving us a warning to cool it. It was very Humid & once the sun came out it was very hot. As I made my way back to my car to cool off the rain started. Low & behold I see a CO Boss back in to a spot across from me. After a wait for the rain to let up the driver with his umbrella crosses over & we exchange hellos & I realize that it is gammadan from NY. He didn't make our 8:30 departure but got there a little later with the rain. His Boss sounds awesome as he has made a mod or two. ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors