The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Roebling Road Seat Time Track Day - 6/21/13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seat Time offers a number of track day events at Roebling Road Raceway. You get lots of track time with a nice, friendly group for a very reasonable price. Jon keeps things moving and the groups are small, so you're always on track, about to get on track, or reviewing your last session. Well worth the time IMO, if you're in the neighborhood. The next one is the first Sunday in August.

There were three Bosses there Friday; a 2012 CO/White, a 2013 Black LS, and mine. Here are a couple of laps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gRtu_4Jk_c&feature=share&list=UUTgfCSOI88EduTxoZkqAGuw

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gRtu_4Jk_c[/youtube]

:D Great to see that someone else had a great time there as well. I was the guy in the Black Jaguar XKR. It was my first DE and I had such a great time. My fastest recorded lap of the day was 1:28.75 and Top Speed was 142 mph. I wanted to get lower but I am happy with the results. John did a great job (from what i could see, first timer) and I am looking forward to the next time. A few of us are going to Atlanta Motorsports Park July 17th. I will be taking my 14 GT Track Package Car to this one, you should come if your schedule permits. I will have the same instructor at this one as well. I did get some video footage just havent had time to post it.

radioflyer350 said:
:D Great to see that someone else had a great time there as well. I was the guy in the Black Jaguar XKR. It was my first DE and I had such a great time. My fastest recorded lap of the day was 1:28.75 and Top Speed was 142 mph. I wanted to get lower but I am happy with the results. John did a great job (from what i could see, first timer) and I am looking forward to the next time. A few of us are going to Atlanta Motorsports Park July 17th. I will be taking my 14 GT Track Package Car to this one, you should come if your schedule permits. I will have the same instructor at this one as well. I did get some video footage just havent had time to post it.
Welcome to BMO. I've driven an XKR and they are pretty cool. Be sure to post up some photos of both of your cars.

Zquez said:
How much does the day cost usually? My closest track is CMP and Roebling Road is a trek for one day, but if the price is right....

Here is a link to the Seat Time pricing:
http://www.seat-time.com/html/main.htm

radioflyer350 said:

I've got a RoadA PDX on July 13-14, so the 17th would be a stretch. What group is running at AMP on the 17th?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel